Visiting at a bank
Banking, money management and investments are all important areas when talking about what do with your money. There are a lot of decisions to be made from choosing a bank to investments. Being knowledgeable and being able to discuss different areas in English will help you to feel more comfortable when making decisions about what to do with the money you earn. Below we will look at different ways of handling the decision making process.
Lesson time foreseen
• Opening a bank account can seem intimidating. Fortunately, most banks and credit unions follow a process similar to the one described below. Getting your account open is really just a matter of providing certain details and funding your account
Withdraw some money
• You have to visit your bank and ask for your request to the involved person working in the bank. You need to have your İD card and necessary information with you.
• Money is electronic these days, so it should be easy to transfer money between bank accounts. And it is. If you want, you can still move funds the old-fashioned way, but the best way to do it is to let technology do all of the work.
• When you move or decide to change banks, you will need to close your checking account. You can do this in person or do it with a letter to the bank. You should verify if you need both signatures to close a joint account.
• it is very easy to use and convenient way to access your bank account. If you're newly get your ATM card from bank and it is not working, don't worry. Some bank takes 24 hours to active their ATM cards. So now you can withdrawal cash from your bank account from almost anywhere.
b) Making a withdrawal.
c) Transferring money
d) Cancelling an account
e) Using the ATM