The subject of the future…teaching the future simple tense ("will-future") is not as “simple” as it sounds. It actually involves teaching the future with “will” and the future with “going to”, plus teaching students to understand when they should use each.
• To help learners talk about the future
• To review 4 ways to talk about the future
• To help students choose the most appropriate future tense
• To develop students’ communication skills
Lesson time foreseen
- Introduce the Future Simple with going to with negative, – Interrogative form and short forms